Abby: I love you
Cora: Go brush your teeth!
2. What makes mom happy?
Abby: When I follow directions
Cora: That I kiss her on the cheeks and I say I love you
3. What makes mom sad?
Abby: When I scratch the floors
Cora: That I pinch her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Abby: Tickling me
Cora: From me tickling her
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Abby: ... I don't know. Swimming?
Cora: Jumping rope
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Abby: (furrowed brow) I don't really know, but I would guess... maybe... 70... no no no not 70... 75 inches tall. (Cora from the other room: "no, 23!")
Cora: See above
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Abby: Garden, swim
Cora: Clean the kitchen
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Abby: *gasp* oh no! um...uh... read?
Cora: play on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Abby: writing a story
Cora: "I'm sliiiidiinnnnng!"
11. What is your mom really good at?
Abby: she's really good at...? computer? and reading.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Abby: hula hooping
Cora: star wars games
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Abby: um, I think... she helps people sort out problems
Cora: Work on the computer
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Abby: non-junk food
Cora: our new yogurt
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Abby: that she is catching up on the book that we're reading
Cora: That she kisses me and my cheeks get red
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Abby: as a super hero... Amazing Mama!
Cora: The mom in Iron Giant
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cora: Play a board game
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Abby: we like to write
Cora: we both drink water
19. How are you and your mom different?
Abby: I like junk food
Cora: we both eat different food at the same time
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Abby: because she says.
Cora: that I kiss you and say I love you